- Pine Tree Elementary
Welcome to Our New Website!
As we begin a new year, we are thrilled to welcome you to our new website.
One of the first things you’ll notice is a uniform look and feel—whether you are at a district or school site. We listened to our community and provided easier and consistent navigation throughout the school websites. You will be able to find information more quickly, and in many cases with fewer clicks.
We also did the research to ensure the most visited items are prominent on all webpages.
- Meal information (menus and more)
- Skyward (schedules, grades)
- School calendar
- Staff directory
- Volunteer information
One of the most important changes to our website is its accessibility. By improving accessibility and usability, the website now accommodates users with diverse abilities and aligns with our core values of equity, excellence and community.
As you explore our new website, you will notice a responsive design feature that automatically adjusts content depending on what device you’re using to access the site. This makes information easily accessible from any technology device including tablets and smartphones, meaning you can get the information you need on the go.
Look Around and Let Us Know What You Think
We’re confident you’ll find our new website easier to use and be able to find the information important to you. Check it out, explore and click away in discovering our website’s exciting new format, features and enhancements.
FEATURES & ENHANCEMENTS
Available in more than 100 Languages
Open the Translate drop-down menu located in the upper left corner of the website above Home to view the entire website in one of more than 100 languages using Google Translate.
User-friendly Navigation with Audience-Focused Drop-Down Menus
The main website navigation, or channels, is more consistent across the district and levels allowing the same user experience from school to school.
Elementary Schools and Academies
- Our School: Find school-specific information including staff directories, bell schedules, and more!
- Families: Find information and resources on attendance, health services, school meals, and more!
- Community: Find out how you can get involved with our school by volunteering or becoming a member of Team KSD!
- Calendar: Find out what’s happening in our school.
Middle and High Schools
Secondary schools have the same Our School, Families, Community, and Calendar channels as elementary websites, PLUS:
- Student Life: Find information on athletics, clubs, and associated student body (ASB).
Can’t find what you are looking for? Check out our improved search function to find exactly what you need. It's located on the top right of the website.
Visit school homepages to find updates and announcements you need the most.
- Upcoming Events: Pulling information from the school calendar, this section appears just below the image, so you won’t miss a thing.
- Site Shortcuts: Find what you need quickly.
- Announcements: See and find the most important information at a glance.
- School News: Learn more about events, programs, and district initiatives.