- Kent School District
Digital Ticketing for 2022 Varsity Football Games
The Kent School District football fans and guests will have a more convenient way to buy tickets to games at French Field. HomeTown Ticketing, the leading digital ticketing platform for high schools in the U.S., will provide a complete digital ticketing platform for French Field Football games beginning in September 2022. The transition to digital ticketing will result in a reliable, secure, and simple experience for our fans and allow school staff to manage football game ticketing services more safely and effectively. French Field tickets for all varsity football games can be purchased through your school's VNN athletic website:
Additionally, the HomeTown Fan App will allow guests to manage their entire ticketing experience on most iOS or Android mobile devices.
- Search for local events by school name and school zip code.
- Choose your favorite schools to keep updated on the latest events.
- Purchase and access tickets from their smartphone or mobile device, making it easy to review purchases and scan at the gate.
- Enter the events. All tickets and passes can be scanned directly from the app to enter events, providing for true touchless redemption.
- Remove the need for handling cash by offering a safe cashless payment option for fans.
- Speed up event admissions.
For more information about the digital ticketing process and to download the app, please visit the HomeTown Ticketing website.
Ticket prices will be:
- $7.00/Adults & Students w/out ASB
- $5.00/Students w/ASB & Military
- $2.00/Seniors Citizens & Elementary students
- Home Students with ASB are FREE
* HOMETOWN will charge the ticket face value and the following service and credit card (“CC”) processing fees for online transactions (collectively, the “Fee”): $1 per-ticket fee + CC fees (currently 2.9% + $0.30 per-order) at time of transaction. HomeTown Ticketing does not charge fees on zero-value tickets.
WHERE DOES YOUR GATE ADMISSION MONEY GO?
- These funds go to the school’s ASB (Associated Student Body).
- These ASB funds pay for officials, uniforms, equipment, etc.
- The Kent School District manages league athletic events for four of the 14 North Puget Sound League in 18 different sports and activities.
- The Kent School District pays for supervision and management of league events. Depending on the event, home athletic events require game managers, ticket takers, game security, police, athletic trainers, on-site medical, and custodians to make the activity safe and fair to all involved.