2023 Bond Conversations
The 2023 Bond will continue our commitment to equity, excellence, and community by making districtwide safety, security, and ADA improvements to provide safe and healthy learning environments for our students. This bond funds facility improvements, technology infrastructure, and ensures all students have access to ADA-compliant outdoor learning spaces, including playgrounds, athletic facilities, and sports fields.
Our priority is to ensure the safety of our students so they can focus on learning. Voter-approved funding allows the district to invest in the most up-to-date safety and accessibility requirements to ensure our school buildings are safe, secure, and welcoming.
All KSD students should be given the same opportunities regardless of their abilities, backgrounds, or family income. Voter-approved funding would support every school across the district to make upgrades and improvements so that all students in our community have the opportunities, resources, and support needed to succeed.
We would like to invite you to learn more about the 2023 Bond measure that will be on the ballot for the April 25, 2023 special election.
Please join us at one of our nine Bond Conversations.
• Thursday, January 26, at Kent-Meridian HS Library (This is a new location. The original location was Kentridge Library)
• Thursday, February 9, at Northwood MS Library from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
• Thursday, February 23, at Meeker MS Library from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
• Thursday, March 9, at Meridian MS Library from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
• Thursday, March 23, at Mill Creek MS Library from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
• Saturday, March 25, at Carriage Crest Elementary from 9:00-10:30 a.m.
• Monday, April 3, via Zoom from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
• Thursday, April 6, at Cedar Heights MS Library from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
• Thursday, April 20, at Mattson MS Library from 6:00-7:30 p.m.