Become a Substitute
Are you interested in helping our students and earning money working the same hours as your child(ren) during the school day? We have immediate openings for substitute teachers, paraeducators, and clerical staff.
Virtual Office Hours
While our building is closed, Kentwood staff is available online from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on weekdays.
- Office Manager: Brooke Freaney, Brooke.Freaney@kent.k12.wa.us, (253) 373-7703
- Athletics & Activities Administrative Assistant: Stacy Herrick, Stacy.Herrick@kent.k12.wa.us, (986) 867-0233
- Cashier: Kathy Massimino, Katherine.Massimino@kent.k12.wa.us, (986) 867-0306
- Counseling Administrative Assistant: Karen Scott, Karen.Scott@kent.k12.wa.us, (986) 867-0374
- Data Processor: Jennifer Hinkle, Jennifer.Hinkle@kent.k12.wa.us, (986) 867-0237
- Registrar: Sarah Hamann, Sarah.Hamann@kent.k12.wa.us, (986) 867-0222
- Registrar: Nicole Pennington, Nichole.Pennington@kent.k12.wa.us, (986) 867-0335
New to Kentwood? Discover our online enrollment process for the 2020-2021 school year.