Become a Substitute
Are you interested in helping our students and earning money working the same hours as your child(ren) during the school day? We have immediate openings for substitute teachers, paraeducators, and clerical staff.
Remote Learning Support
- Staff Office Hours: Kentlake staff offer virtual office hours during asynchronous time from 1:00-3:35 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Staff Support: Teachers and paraeducators offer study halls or designated times for subject-matter support on specific days.
- Peer Tutoring: Kentlake students offer virtual tutoring and subject-matter support every Wednesday
- Mentor Academy: Kentlake staff offer virtual learning support on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Class of 2021: Apply for Financial Aid
Financial aid applications are used to determine how much money a student will receive to pay for education after high school.
- Complete the Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete the Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA)
If you need help filling out the FAFSA or WAFSA, please contact Kathy Morrisson at Katherine.Morrisson@kent.k12.wa.us or (253) 373-4941.