Remote Learning Support
- Kentlake staff are available to support students virtually during asynchronous time from 1:00-3:35 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Teachers and paraeducators are offering study halls or designated times for subject-matter support on specific days.
- Kentlake students are available to offer virtual tutoring and subject-matter support to other students every Wednesday.
Submit Pictures & Quotes for the Yearbook
Help us capture our amazing Falcon family in the 2020-2021 Kentlake yearbook. Students and staff can join our yearbook Canvas page to submit pictures, quotes, and suggest topic ideas.
We will do a weekly raffle drawing for students who submit information we can use.
Remote Learning During Inclement Weather
Snow days will now be remote learning days during the 2020-2021 school year.
- Remote learning will continue on the current schedule in the event of snow, ice, or other inclement weather.
- Remote learning may be canceled due to widespread power or internet outages.
Class of 2021: Apply for Financial Aid
Financial aid applications are used to determine how much money a student will receive to pay for education after high school.
- Complete the Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete the Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA)
If you need help filling out the FAFSA or WAFSA, please contact Kathy Morrisson at Katherine.Morrisson@kent.k12.wa.us or (253) 373-4941.