KSD CareersKent School District requires all applicants to complete our online application. Careful attention to the application and to providing all of the information requested is the most important step in applying for any position.
Please Note: A federal and/or state Criminal History Background Check will be required of candidates upon offer of employment. Any offer of employment is conditional and subject to the receipt of an acceptable outcome on the Criminal History Background Check.
- Employment opportunity for Scenic Hill Elementary AmeriCorp tutors!
- Directions to Kent School District HR office.
- Visit the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction Certification page to learn about the certification process for the state of Washington.
- Student teachers, Practicum, and Internship Placements refer to the KSD Placements Procedures and Forms for all non paid document.
- A valid email address is required for your online application. If you do not have an email address, you may search the internet for a free email account with a provider such as Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. Click Best Free Email Services 2017 for more information.
- The Kent School District is now offering the Para Pro test to candidates interested in becoming paraeducators! If you are interested in taking the test, please contact Human Resources at 253-373-7209.
Guide to Employee Benefits (login required)Kent School District is an equal opportunity employer. For more information, please review our non-discrimination statement.