Submit by October 31
Senior portraits are due to the yearbook staff by Thursday, October 31, 2019.
Senior portraits must meet all requirements in order to be published correctly.
- 1.75 inches tall by 1.25 inches wide or proportional to those dimensions
- The student's head must be 1 inch tall
- A head and shoulders shot - we will not accept full-body shots
- Photos will be printed in color so any background is fine
Turn a printed portrait or CD into Mr. Maebori's faculty mailbox or to the box in the Kentwood Main Office.
- Preferred: A print portrait
- An electronic file submitted on a CD that is 300 DPI or higher sized to 1.75 inches tall by 1.25 inches wide
Email attachments and flash drives will not be accepted.