Student Records Request Process

  • Make a Student Records Request

    Kent School District (KSD) maintains records for the schools within the district. With written authorization, the district can provide student records and other public documents.

    Some records are exempt from disclosure. For more information, please review common exemptions cited with the release of public records.

    Request transcripts, diplomas, report cards, and all other student records from the school the student last attended.

    Elementary Students

    To request a report card copy, or other records, please contact the office of the elementary school the student is currently attending.

    During the summer school closure, you may contact (253) 373-7134 to request a copy of your child’s records.

    Secondary Students

    To request a copy of your transcript, report card, DACA/“Dream Act” letter, or diploma, please contact the registrar’s office at the high school. They will often be able to provide you with these documents on-site, with advance notice.

    High Schools


    For RJC, Sequoia, Kent West, Kent Continuation, or other schools, please contact (253) 373-7134.

    Special Education Records

    Requests for special education records should be made to

Last Modified on July 27, 2021