2019-2020 Kindergarten Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 1 backpack
- 2 packages thick primary pencils (Office Depot carries the Ticonderoga brand which sharpens well)
- 1 Crayola watercolor paint set
- 1 bottle Elmer’s white school glue
- 6 glue sticks
- 1 durable folder with bottom pockets (not side) to keep in backpack for newsletters and other communications
- 1 box of at least 24 Crayola crayons
- 1 box Crayola colored pencils
- 1 set Crayola washable markers
- 2 dry-erase markers
- 1 yellow highlighter
- 1 pink eraser
- 1 pair of headphones that comfortably fits your student (those covering the entire ear generally work best)
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
All supplies are the personal property of your student and should be labeled with his or her name. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.
When to Bring Supplies
Please bring all school supplies except the backpack and folder to your WaKIDS appointment in a Ziploc or plastic bag labeled with the student's name so we can be ready on the first day of class!