2019-2020 First-Grade Supply List
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 1 full-sized backpack that is easy to open (no wheels)
- 2 two-pocket plastic folders with prongs
- 1 red pen
- 1 blue pen
- 2 single-subject spiral notebooks
- 24 sharpened yellow #2 pencils (Ticonderoga preferred)
- 3 boxes of 24 Crayola crayons
- 1 box of 10 broad-line Crayola markers
- 1 yellow highlighter (not gel)
- 8 black Expo dry-erase markers
- 24 Elmer's glue sticks (not "re-stick")
- 1 pair of Fiskars child-size scissors
- 4 Pink Pearl erasers
- 1 three-ring binder (1.5 inches)
- 1 set of headphones
- An empty paper towel roll
- 1 box of at least 6 granola bars (these will be placed in our emergency container to use in the event of an emergency)
- Snack donations of bulk items (not prepackaged)
Do Not Label Supplies
Please do not label school supplies with your child's name.
Bring Supplies to School on August 27
Please bring your supplies to your classroom before attending the ice cream social on Tuesday, August 27, at 6:30 p.m.
Label All Personal Items
Label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school with your child's name.