2019-2020 Fifth-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
All supplies will be used communally. Please do not label supplies with student names.
- 5 black or blue composition books (wide ruled, single subject)
- 4 folders (any solid color)
- 1-inch plastic binder
- 6 large pink erasers
- Colored pencils or crayons
- 5 Expo dry-erase markers
- 10 glue sticks
- 1 bottle of Elmer's glue
- 1 pair of scissors
- $5 for school planner we provide
- 24 pencils (no mechanical pencils)
- 1 Sharpie
- A pair of inexpensive headphones that can stay at school (not shared)
- Baby wipes
Label All Personal Items
Label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school with your child's name.