2019-2020 Fifth-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
- 48 sharpened #2 pencils (not mechanical)
- 1 box of fat-tip felt markers
- 1 box of sharpened colored pencils
- 8 dry-erase markers (low odor, non-toxic, broad tip)
- 1 black fine-point permanent marker
- 1 black regular-point permanent marker
- 1 pair of scissors
- 3 small glue sticks
- 1 package of pencil top erasers
- 1 clean washcloth or sock used to clean whiteboards
- 1 clear 12-inch ruler with centimeters (not bendable)
- 1 1.5-inch three-ring binder
- 1 three-hole zippered pencil pouch
- 2 packages of notebook paper (wide ruled)
- 1 two-subject spiral notebook
- 1 three-subject spiral notebook
Do not bring school boxes. Baskets will be provided to hold supplies.
- 1 pair of headphones if you want your own personal set
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.