2019-2020 Sixth-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Consumable items including pencils, notebooks, and notebook paper should be replenished as needed.
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
All supplies are the personal property of your student and should be labeled with his or her name.
- 24 #2 pencils
- 1 pair of scissors (medium to large size)
- 3 plastic two-pocket folders with prongs
- 1 box of 8 to 12 colored pencils
- 2 large glue sticks
- 2 highlighters (different colors)
- 3 low-odor, dry-erase markers
- 4 spiral notebooks (60+ sheets, sized 8.5 inches by 11 inches)
- 3 composition books (100 sheets, wide ruled, sized 9.75 inches by 7.5 inches)
- 1 black sharpie
- 1 large pink eraser
- 2 packages lined notebook paper (100+ sheets each)
- 1 pencil pouch (bag, not box)
- 1 box of tissue
- 1 2-inch, heavy-duty binder with a clear pocket for cover insert
- 1 package of 5 binder dividers
- Clorox/Lysol wipes canister