2020-2021 Sixth-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Consumable items including pencils, notebooks, and notebook paper should be replenished as needed.
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
All supplies are the personal property of your student and should be labeled with his or her name.
Remote Learning Supplies
- 12 #2 pencils
- 1 pair of scissors (medium to large size)
- 3 plastic two-pocket folders with prongs
- 1 box of 8-12 colored pencils
- 2 large glue sticks
- 2 highlighters (different colors)
- 4 spiral notebooks (60 or more sheets)
- 3 composition notebooks (100 sheets, wide ruled)
- 1 black Sharpie
- 1 large pink eraser
- 2 packages of lined notebook paper (100 or more sheets each)
- 1 pencil pouch (no bag, no box)
Additional Supplies for Return to Classroom
- 3 dry-erase markers (low odor)