2019-2020 Fourth-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Consumable items including pencils, notebooks, and notebook paper should be replenished as needed.
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
All supplies are the personal property of your student and should be labeled with his or her name.
- 1 set 5 tab notebook dividers
- 2 packages #2 pencils
- 1 standard, sturdy 3-ring, notebook (with a 1-inch or 1.5-inch spine, “D” ring binder, no large or zippered notebooks)
- 1 box 48 crayons, or 1 set colored pencils, or 1 set thin-tip color markers
- 1 pair 5-inch scissors
- 1 large pink eraser
- 1 wide-tipped black permanent felt pen
- 1 12-inch ruler with three holes (centimeters & inches)
- 2 glue sticks
- 1 green ballpoint pen
- 8 low-odor, dry-erase markers (black or blue)
- 1 dry eraser or old clean sock
- 3 spiral notebooks
- 1 composition book
- Notebook paper (wide ruled)
- 1-2 boxes tissues