2019-2020 Second-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
Some items may need to be replaced throughout the year.
- 48 Ticonderoga #2 pencils
- 2 boxes of 24 Crayola crayons
- 1 supply box (approximately 8 inches by 5 inches by 2 inches)
- 1 pair of child-size scissors
- 6 Elmer's glue sticks
- 2 spiral notebooks (wide ruled, 1 red, 1 blue)
- 1 pocket folder
- 4 black Expo dry-erase markers
- 1 package of filler paper (wide ruled)
- 1 black composition notebook (wide ruled)
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 2 large pink erasers
The items listed are the only acceptable supplies. All other unnecessary supplies must remain at home.
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.