2019-2020 Third-Grade Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
Please label items with student name in permanent marker.
- 1 box of 48 Crayola crayons
- 1 box of 12 colored pencils
- 2 Pink Pearl erasers
- 1 pair of metal scissors (Fiskars recommended)
- 2 glue sticks
- 1 wood ruler with inches and centimeters
- 2 packages of three-inch square Post-It notes
- 2 folders with horizontal pockets
- 3 composition notebooks (no spirals)
- 1 set of 8 washable markers (broad point)
- 2-4 Expo dry-erase markers
- 64 sharpened #2 pencils (do not need to be labeled with student name)
- 1 school supply box (5 inches by 8 inches, no handle)
- 1 set of headphones
- 1 old sock to use as a whiteboard eraser
Do Not Bring
- No binders
- No mechanical pencils
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.