2020-2021 Fourth-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
Remote Learning Supplies
While we are learning remotely, your student will most likely need paper and things to write with but not all of the items on the supply list. Please check with your teacher once school begins for any questions.
In-Person Learning Supplies
- 1 package of notebook paper (wide ruled only)
- 4 spiral notebooks (1 red, 1 blue, 1 green, 1 yellow)
- 2 pocket folders
- Clean, old sock to erase whiteboard
- 3 boxes of 12 sharpened #2 pencils
- 4 dry-erase markers (dark colors only)
- 1 highlighter
- 1 set of 24 crayons
- 1 set of 24 colored pencils
- 4 glue sticks
- 4 pink erasers
- 1 ruler (centimeters and inches)
- 1 pencil sharpener
- 1 zippered pencil bag
- 1 pair of good-quality scissors
- 1 black Sharpie
- 1 set headphones or earbuds
- Box(es) of Kleenex for class donation
- Disinfecting wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- Optional: colored markers
Please do not bring binders.
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
All supplies are the personal property of your student and should be labeled with his or her name. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.