2020-2021 Third-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
Remote Learning Supplies
While we are learning remotely, your student will most likely need paper and things to write with but not all of the items on the supply list. Please check with your teacher once school begins for any questions.
In-Person Learning Supplies
- 4 pocket folders (assorted colors)
- 3 spiral notebooks (wide ruled)
- 1 composition book
- 4 boxes of 12 sharpened #2 pencils (4 pkg. of 12 sharpened)
- 4 large pink erasers
- 2 red ink pens
- 5 fine-tip, dry-erase markers (unscented)
- 1 dry eraser
- Colored pencils (no Sharpies)
- 1 box of crayons
- 2 highlighters (different colors)
- 8 glue sticks
- 1 ruler (centimeters and inches, no slap bracelet style)
- 1 pencil box
- 1 Pair of good scissors
- Box(es) of Kleenex for class donation
- Hand sanitizer (unscented)
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
All supplies are the personal property of your student and should be labeled with his or her name. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.