2020-2021 Second-Grade Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
Remote Learning Supplies
While we are learning remotely, your student will most likely need paper and things to write with but not all of the items on the supply list. Please check with your teacher once school begins for any questions.
In-Person Learning Supplies
- 12 yellow #2 pencils
- Crayons (no more than 48)
- Colored pencils (Twistables, if possible)
- 1 watercolor paint set (small size is fine)
- 4 composition books (black & white cover, any rule)
- 1 pack glue sticks
- 1 solid color pocket folder (pee chee type)
- 4 black dry-erase markers
- 1 black Sharpie
- 1 pair of child-size scissors
- 1 pencil box
- Headphones (earmuff type)
- 2 packages of index cards (3 inches by 5 inches)
- 1 box Kleenex
- 1 clean, old sock for erasing the whiteboard
- Hand sanitizer
- Ms. Barber only: 3 three-prong folders with pockets (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue)
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
All supplies are the personal property of your student and should be labeled with his or her name. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.