2020-2021 Fifth/Sixth-Grades Split Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
If you are unable to provide your student with a backpack, please contact the school office at (253) 373-7649.
- 1 dry eraser
- 3 pocket folders
- 12 medium-point pens (black or blue)
- 1 pencil box
- 6 low-odor, chisel-tip, dry-erase markers (black only)
- 1 washable glue stick (.24 oz)
- 36 #2 pencils
- 1 package of notebook paper, 200 sheets (wide ruled)
- 4 composition notebooks
- 1 set of headphones or earbuds in a labeled Ziploc bag
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.