2019-2020 Fourth/Fifth Split Class Supply List
This supply list is voluntary. Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
If you are unable to provide your student with a backpack, please contact the school office at (253) 373-7649.
- 2 boxes of facial tissues (standard, no lotion)
- 6 low-odor, bullet-tip, dry-erase markers (black only)
- 1 dry eraser
- 6 composition books
- 2 washable glue sticks (.24 oz)
- 2 chisel-tip highlighters (yellow)
- 1 box of colored markers
- 2 heavy-duty pocket folders
- 4 medium-point pens (red or blue)
- 3 packages of 12 #2 pencils
- 1 black permanent marker (fine point)
- 1 personal pencil sharpener
- 1 pair of 7-inch, pointed-tip scissors
- 1 eraser
Label All Supplies & Personal Items
Label supplies with your child’s name as they are the personal property of the student. Please also label coats, hats, gloves, backpacks, umbrellas, lunch boxes, and other personal items that come to school.
When to Bring Supplies
Families may drop supplies off during the ice cream social on August 27 or bring them on the first day of school on August 29.