Register & Pay Fees by November 10, 2021
All students enrolled in Advanced Placement (AP) courses must update their College Board account and pay the required fees by November 10 in order to take AP exams in May.
Update Your College Board Account
Use the code provided by your AP teacher(s) to join the roster for your class(es) and update personal information in your College Board account.
Even if your College Board account indicates "yes" for testing, you must also finalize your test payment by the end of the day on November 10.
Pay Exam Fee(s) by End of Day on November 10
To register for one or more tests, pay the exam fee(s) online using the Kent School District Online Payment Portal or at the KW Cashier window. The full price for each exam is $96.00.
Payments are accepted from October 4 through MarchNovember 10. On-time payment collection closes at the end of the day on Friday, November 10.
- Cost if paid between October 4 and November 10, 2021: $96 per exam
- Cost if paid between November 16, 2021. and March 10, 2022: $136 per exam
Payments will be accepted through Kent School District's Online Payment Portal or at the KW Cashier window. March 10, 2022, is the last day to order a test.
No Fee Qualifying Students
Students who receive free and reduced-price meals will not have to pay the exam fee.
Please contact Kent School District Nutrition Services at NutritionServicesOffice@kent.k12.wa.us or (253) 373-7275 if you would like to apply for this program.
2022 Advanced Placement (AP) Exams will be administered during the school day.
Students will be excused from their regular classes for the test time. Attendance will be taken for each exam.
Week 1: May 2-6
- U.S. Government and Politics: Monday, May 2, 8:00 a.m.
- Psychology: Tuesday, May 3, 12:00 p.m.
- Human Geography: Thursday, May 5, 8:00 a.m.
- Statistics: Thursday, May 13, 12:00 p.m.
- United States History: Friday, May 6, 8:00 a.m.
- AP Art & Design: Portfolios must be submitted to the College Board no later than Friday, May 6
Week 2: May 9-12
- Calculus AB: Monday, May 9, 8:00 a.m.
- Calculus BC: Monday, May 9, 8:00 a.m.
- English Language & Composition: Tuesday, May 10, 8:00 a.m.
- World History: Thursday, May 12, 8:00 a.m.
- Physics 1: Thursday, May 12, 12:00 p.m.