Help Students SOAR
There are many ways parents and guardians can be involved in Positive Behavior Interventions & Supports (PBIS).
- Remind your child of the behavioral expectations on a daily basis (before leaving for school is a great time to review these).
- Use the same language that is being used at school with your child. Review the Crestwood Expectations behavior matrix and voice levels at home with your child.
- Periodically ask your child if he/she has received SOAR Tickets and for what reason. Reinforce positive behaviors that your child is showing at school.
- If you are contacted because your child has not followed the behavioral expectations, please review the behavior matrix at home with your child.
Your Feedback Matters
Your feedback matters at Crestwood Elementary School! Please take the time to let us know how we can improve. You can also share concerns, voice your opinions, and offer your ideas. We also love to hear successes and positive praise!
There are many ways to contact the Crestwood Elementary School PBIS Team:
- Attend our monthly PBIS Team meetings.
- Join our PBIS Team and help us make a positive difference at Crestwood School! See Mrs. Horton, our school social worker, to sign up.
- Send the PBIS Team your suggestions by dropping a note in the PBIS box in the main office, sending an email to Kirsten.Horton@Kent.k12.wa.us or by calling (253) 373-7634.
We need and want your support to help make Positive Behavior Interventions & Supports a success at Crestwood Elementary School. Thanks in advance for your time and efforts!