Enrolling New Students All Year
Enrollment in iGrad is ongoing throughout the school year, including summer.
- Attend an information session to learn more about the different program options at iGrad.
- Complete the iGrad enrollment packet.
Kent School District (KSD) Diploma & Pre-GED Programs
- Return enrollment paperwork to iGrad (25668 104th Avenue SE, Kent). We are open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. We are open from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays. Please call Lorilee Herrin at (253) 373-7975 with questions.
- Wait to receive a call from our enrollment specialist to confirm your eligibility and to schedule an appointment with a counselor.
- Meet with a KSD counselor to complete an intake interview, attend orientation, and discuss individual course planning.
- Attend class. KSD diploma students can start classes year-round.
Green River College (GRC) Diploma, Degree, Certificate, & GED Programs
- Return enrollment paperwork to Green River College's iGrad Office at the main campus (12401 SE 320th Street, Auburn). The iGrad office is located in room 127 of the Rutkowski Learning Center (RLC). Call Darlene Oathout at (253) 333-4968 with questions specific to GRC.
- Wait to receive a call from GRC iGrad staff to schedule additional required steps.
- CASAS testing session
- GRC iGrad application session
- GRC iGrad orientation
- Appointment with a case manager to discuss individual course planning and register for classes.
- GRC operates on a quarter system and start dates vary. Please call (253) 333-4968 with questions regarding specific start dates for either the diploma/degree or GED pathways.