2020-2021 Bus Passes Coming in April
Bus passes will be mailed to hybrid students on April 1, 2021.
Bus Route Information Available on Skyward
You can now find bus pick-up times and locations in Skyward Family Access under "Bussing."
Step 1: Log in to Skyward
Log in to Skyward.
- Follow the instructions to reset your Skyward Family Access password.
- Contact your school office to request your username.
Step 2: View Bus Route Information Under "Bussing"
Click "Bussing" on the left side of the page.
Contact Us for Help
- If you have questions about your student's bus stop, please call (253) 373-7442.
- If you need to see information in another language, follow the step-by-step instructions to translate Skyward into using the Google Chrome internet browser.
- If you need technical support with Skyward, please contact CustomerSupportCenter@kent.k12.wa.us or (253) 373-7030.
A Pass is Required to Ride the Bus
If your student is enrolled in a Kent School District school and you live in an eligible area, your student will be assigned a bus route and mailed a bus pass before the school year begins.
- Elementary students are required to show their yellow bus pass daily as they enter the school bus.
- The school office can provide a replacement bus pass if it is lost.
- Secondary students are required to show their school ID card or yellow bus pass daily as they enter the school bus.
- Students should keep their yellow bus pass after receiving ID cards with bus information in case their ID card is misplaced or lost.
- The school office can provide a replacement ID card if it is lost.
No Bus Slips for 2020-2021
Due to COVID-19 and our effort to provide a safe bus riding experience, we are temporarily unable to accept bus slips that allow students to ride a different bus home with a friend. Previously, with parent permission, one student could ride the bus to another student’s home using an approved bus slip from the school office.
Space Available Bus Passes Not Available
The Space Available program will be inactive during the COVID-19 pandemic. It will be reevaluated at a later time when conditions and bus load counts become stable.
25403 104th Ave SE
Kent, WA 98030