Common Sense Digital Citizenship Family Tips & Resources
Common Sense Media offers information and resources covering a wide variety of topics having to do with keeping students safe online.
- Family Toolbox: Address important online safety topics and have meaningful conversations with your children about making great choices in their digital lives.
- Family Media Agreement: Use the age-appropriate form to discuss and set expectations for children using media.
- Customizable Device Contract: Set expectations for children using devices at home.
Do you have questions or are you facing a digital dilemma? Common Sense Media Parent Concerns will find age-appropriate guidelines for your family plus videos and articles to help with the tough conversations for topics such as cyberbullying, privacy and internet safety, screen time and social networking sites.
- Grades K-5: Help Kids Post, Comment, and Upload Responsibly
- Grades 6-12: Help Kids Post, Comment, and Upload Responsibly
- Purpose: Discover FAQs, articles and videos for parents helping their children learn with technology.
- Recommendation: Use the Family Toolkit to learn how to help their students learn at home and school with technology.
- Grades K-5: Help Kids Spot Fake News and Decode Media Messages
- Grades 6-12: Help Kids Spot Fake News and Decode Media Messages
- Grades K-5: Help Boost Kids' Safety, Privacy, and Security
- Grades 6-12: Help Boost Kids' Safety, Privacy, and Security