Choice Transfer Request

  • Attend a Different Public School District

    Any student living in the Kent School District (KSD) boundaries may attend a different public school district if space is available in the requested district and school.

    Students who live within the KSD boundaries and wish to attend school in another district may complete a Choice Transfer Request form. It must be renewed every school year.  

    Completed forms may be returned via email to, faxed to (253) 373-7127, or mailed to the Kent School District.

    Kent School District
    ATTN: Student & Family Support Services
    12033 SE 256th Street, Suite A-300
    Kent, WA 98030

Contact Us

Last Modified on September 24, 2019