Data Services & Support Team
The Data Services and Support team focuses on maintaining data and processes for our enterprise applications including our student information and enterprise resource planning systems.
Our purpose is to collaborate with stakeholders and partners to promote efficiencies in operations to streamline and improve educational practices and outcomes for students and staff through access and use of data. Our team also focuses on continuous improvement by bringing efficiency to processes reflected in reliable, accurate, and meaningful data.
How We Serve
We serve to ensure data reliability and consistency by implementing effective data validation and collection processes.
Our team leads the effort to ensure data quality and integrity using consistent and repeatable standards to validate and define data. Capitalizing on training, communication, and partnerships, we develop and maintain systems and processes to assure our community that our data is accurate and represents what it reports. Our tools and integrated approach working with our partners and stakeholders underscores our commitment to make meaningful data available to all.
Promote Skyward Use
- We audit and validate data entered in Skyward and used throughout the district as well as outside reporting.
- We use timely communications and training to keep users current and aware of Skyward functionality.
Integrate Third-Party Applications
- We introduce and maintain efficient coordination with applications requiring data from human resources, fiscal, and student systems.
- We work with application owners and users to capitalize on opportunities for improving efficiency by implementing new or improved functionality.
Support Data Access
- We coordinate with Technology teams to maintain secure, authorized access to data.
- We partner with stakeholders to allow access to data for decision making and reporting.
- We lead process reviews to support data integrity.
- We facilitate data validation to support quality data-driven decisions.