Students who wish to park on campus are required to purchase a parking pass, register their vehicles, and park in the main parking lot at all times. The student lot is located at the front of the school and is on the left hand side as you enter the main entrance.
Running Start students are required to have a parking permit to park on campus.
Students are expected to comply with the following expectations for parking on campus:
- All students are required to park in the Main Lot. Students who park outside of this designated area will be ticketed.
- Safe driving, including a 10-mph speed limit, is enforced. Speeding and/or reckless driving will result in revocation of parking pass.
- Parking is not allowed in bus zones, reserved parking, handicapped parking (unless have a handicap permit), staff parking (located in the upper circle and the east end of the main lot), clearly marked “no parking zones”, or unmarked areas of all parking lots.
- Students may register up to three (3) vehicles, and all required information must be completed for each vehicle.
- If there is a question about a ticket that was issued, you must contact School Safety Officers within 2 school days or the ticket will remain. Other concerns regarding parking should be directed to the Security Department.
- It is the student’s responsibility to have a permit displayed at all times when parking on campus during the school day. Lost/stolen permits may be replaced from the cashier for $30.00. Students will be ticketed if they do not have your permit displayed.
- Permits are for the current school year only. If a permit is purchased late in the year, it does not transfer to the following school year.
- Any violations of the above may result in tickets, towing, and /or loss of parking privileges.