Resources at Kentlake High School
- Kentlake School Counselors: School Counselors focus on the social emotional, academic, and career readiness of all students. They are not mental health counselors; however, they can support referrals to counseling services.
- Communities in Schools of Kent: offers case management support for students
- Centro Rendu: offers case management support for students specializing in supports for our Latino/Latina/Latinx community
- Kent Youth and Family Services: Supports drug and alcohol related concerns
- Valley Cities, Sound Mental Health, and Consejo: Provides onsite mental health counseling through referral (space is limited)
- Hazel Health: Provides mental health teletherapy. Can be referred for support by a parent or the counselor.
Community Resources Overview
Community resources to help families with mental health.
Community resources to help families in crisis.
Community resources to help families dealing with domestic violence.
Community resources to help feed families.
Community resources to help families with housing and shelter.
Find out who to contact at your local school for help.
Resources and information to help those in need.