Remote Learning Begins September 3
Kent School District will begin the 2020-2021 school year in remote learning.
- September 3, 2020: First day of school for students in grades 1-12.
- September 9, 2020: First day of school for kindergarten students.
Resources & More Information
- 2020-2021 Back to School Reopening Plan: View the reopening plan approved by the Kent School Board on August 12, 2020.
- 2020-2021 Revised Student Calendar: Download and print the revised student calendar updated on August 12, 2020.
- Community Resources: Discover various community food, clothing, shelter, and remote learning childcare resources available to KSD families.
- Enrollment: Enroll new students for the 2020-2021 school year online.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Find answers to the most common questions.
- Home Internet Access: Pick up a free hotspot at selection locations on Wednesdays in September.
- Kindergarten Registration: Register kindergarten students online.
- Laptop Support: Contact your student's school to pick up a laptop.
- Remote Learning Meals: Meals are available at select schools and bus stops every Wednesday from 2:00-4:00 p.m. during remote learning.
- Weekly Updates: View the latest and all previous weekly updates.
We will continue to send frequent updates with information for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Emails: Make sure your email address is current and listed in Skyward Family Access.
- Text messages: Opt-in to receive text messages to your cell phone using Skyward Family Access.
- Website: Bookmark the Kent School District Closure Updates for quick access.
- Social media: Follow KentSchools415 on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Last Modified on Friday at 2:47 PM