Complete the Current Student Transcript Request form. All transcript requests will be processed within 5 days of receipt of a completed form.
There is no fee for official or unofficial transcripts while enrolled in any Kent School District high school.
Graduated or Withdrawn Students
Complete the Former Student Transcript Request form and pay the appropriate fees online, in person, or via mail at Kentwood High School.
All transcript requests will be processed within 24-48 hours days of receipt of payment and a completed form.
Fees may be charged for each official or unofficial transcript per Kent School District Procedure 3520P.
- Recent Graduates: Graduates may request free transcripts until September 1 of the year following graduation.
- Former Students: $5.00 for each official transcript. $2.00 for each unofficial transcript.
Payment must be received before we can process transcript requests. Transcripts can be paid for online, in person, or via mail.
Personal checks will not be accepted. Payments cannot be made over the phone.
- Visit our online payment platform.
- Sign in as a guest
- Select High Schools > Kentwood > Transcripts
- Include a copy of your receipt or write the receipt number under additional comments at the end of the form.
Pay in person at Kentwood High School using cash, debit, or credit between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30-3:00 p.m. when the school is open.
Complete the Former Student Transcript Request form, print the request, and mail it along with your cash or money order to Kentwood High School.
Kentwood High School
25800 164 Ave SE
Covington, WA 98042-8248