Order Transcripts Online
Recent graduates and former students must complete the online Transcript Request Form.
Fees may be charged for each official or unofficial transcript per Kent School District Procedure 3520P. We accept payment in the form of cash or money order. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Current Students: No charge.
- Recent Graduates: Graduates may request free transcripts until September 1 of the year following graduation.
- Former Students: $5.00 for each official transcript. $2.00 for each unofficial transcript.
Payment must be received before we can process transcript requests. Transcripts can be paid for online, in person or via mail.
Personal checks will not be accepted. Payments cannot be made over the phone.
- Visit our online payment platform.
- Sign in as a guest
- Select High Schools > Kentridge > Transcripts
- Include a copy of your receipt or write the receipt number under additional comments at the end of the form.
Pay in person at Kentridge High School. We accept payment in the form of cash or money order only. Personal checks are not accepted.
Complete the Transcript Request Form, print the request and mail it along with your cash, money order or online receipt to Kentridge High School.
Kentridge High School
12430 SE 208th St
Kent, WA 98031