To support the school community by developing and integrating a comprehensive guidance program that will equip students with academic, college/career, and social-emotional skills. This can enable students to develop a positive sense of self, to become responsible citizens, and to become lifelong learners.
- All students are valuable and deserve respect.
- All students can be taught appropriate behaviors, can learn, and can grow to reach their full potential if given the right environment.
- All students learn best when they feel good about themselves and their relationships with others.
- All students should have equal access to counseling & guidance services.
- School counselors are a resource and an advocate for all students, staff, parents and the community.
- Positive relationships between students and adults are the key to student success
How We Can Help
Our counselors are here to promote positive development in academic, career, and personal/social domains. The counseling team performs some of the following roles:
- Individual brief counseling
- Small group counseling
- Scheduling classes
- Attend and participate in academic intervention meetings
- Academic monitoring
- Observe students in various school environments
- Consult and collaborate with parents, teachers, administrators, social workers, and students
- Respond to school crises or emergency situations
- Provide information and resources to parents on a variety of issues
Request an Appointment