Meet Our Counseling Team
The Kentwood Counseling team supports students in developing the academic, social, and emotional skills needed to achieve their future college and career goals.
Our office offers a wide variety of services. We:
- Ensure all students have a full schedule.
- Communicate information about district and state educational programs including Kent Academy, iGrad, Job Corps, and Running Start.
- Complete school reports and counseling paperwork for college applications.
- Share registration information and support students in choosing courses needed for graduation and that meet the needs of future career goals.
- Support students in the development of individual High School and Beyond Plans.
- Oversee 504 plans.
- Monitor students’ progress towards graduation.
- Monitor state graduation requirements and changes made by state legislature and help students find a pathway to graduation based on state administrative codes.
- Support students in developing a High School Course plan that supports students in achieving future college and career goals.
Counselor: Last Names A-De
Counselor: Last Names Df-Kag
(208) 925 0806
Counselor: Last Names Kah-Mor
Counselor: Last Names Mos-Se
Counselor: Last Names Sf-Z