A Pass is Required to Ride the Bus
If your student is enrolled in a Kent School District school and you live in an eligible area, your student will be assigned a bus route and mailed a bus pass before the school year begins.
- Elementary students are required to show their yellow bus pass daily as they enter the school bus.
- The school office can provide a replacement bus pass if it is lost.
- Secondary students are required to show their school ID card or yellow bus pass daily as they enter the school bus.
- Students should keep their yellow bus pass after receiving ID cards with bus information in case their ID card is misplaced or lost.
- The school office can provide a replacement ID card if it is lost.
2020-2021 Passes Coming in October
Due to remote learning, bus passes will be mailed in October 2020.
Space Available Bus Passes Not Available
The Space Available program will be inactive during the COVID-19 pandemic. It will be reevaluated at a later time when conditions and bus load counts become stable.