Mattson Athletic Seasons 2023-2024
To participate in Kent School District education-based athletic middle school programs students must:
- Register online using FinalForms.
- Have a valid physical form, cleared by a physician, uploaded to FinalForms, and approved by the school Athletic Director.
» PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM
The recommended physical exam form. STAYS WITH DOCTOR.
» STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES FORM
This form is supplemental to the athlete history form.
- Must pass both the WIAA Scholastic Standards and the Kent School District Scholastic Standards.
- Must obtain an ASB Card and be in good financial standing with the school ASB Bookkeeper.
- Must adhere to school policies during and after school hours, on or off campus. Any student athlete who willfully performs an act which materially interferes with or is detrimental to the operation of a school's educational and athletic/activity programs will be subject to the Code of Conduct discipline.
For more details about each of the Four Pillars of Athletic Eligibility please review the KSD Parent and Student Handbook.