Kent-Meridian Football for 2022-23
The Kent School District football fans and guests will have a more convenient way to buy tickets to your Royal French Football games. HomeTown Ticketing the leading digital ticketing platform for high schools in the U.S., will provide complete digital ticketing platform for French Field Football games beginning in September 2022. The transition to digital ticketing will result in a reliable, secure, and simple experience for our fans and allow school staff to manage football game ticketing services more safely and effectively. French Field Tickets for all Varsity Football games can be purchased through your school VNN athletic website (kentmeridianroyals.com) or by downloading the HomeTown Fan App. The HomeTown Fan App will allow guests to manage their entire ticketing experience on most iOS or Android mobile devices. HOMETOWN will charge the ticket face value and the following service and credit card (“CC”) processing fees for online transactions (collectively, the “Fee”): $1 per-ticket fee + CC fees (currently 2.9% + $0.30 per-order) at time of transaction. HomeTown Ticketing does not charge fees on zero-value tickets.
Home students with current ASB enter for free. No ticket required. Thank you!
Online Athletic Registration
Register athletes online using FamilyID. This secure platform provides families with an easy, user-friendly way to register students for athletic programs.
Participation History & Physical Examinations
Complete a current Participation History and Physical Examination form before participating in athletics. Physicals are valid for 24 months from the date of examination and may not expire during the season in which the student is participating.
- Middle School: A current physical examination must be completed prior to participation in grades 7-8 and must be dated after June 1 of the sixth-grade year.
- High School: A current physical examination must be completed prior to participation in grades 9-12 and must be dated after June 1 of the eighth-grade year.
Parent & Student Athletic Handbook
View the Kent School District Parent and Student Athletic Handbook (PDF) and Middle School Athletic Handbook (PDF) to learn what it takes to be a successful athletic participant through code of conduct, eligibility standards, and more.
- KSD Athletic COVID Guidelines
- Concussions: View the concussion in youth sports fact sheet to learn about symptoms, common treatment options, and preventative measures athletes can take while participating in sports.
- Concussion Screening: Make an appointment for baseline concussion testing with Olympic Sports and Spine available to students participating in basketball, football, soccer, and wrestling.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest: View the sudden cardiac arrest information sheet to learn about causes, common treatment options, and preventative measures athletes can take while participating in sports.
The WIAA Return-To-Play Guidelines lists requirements for all athletic teams to participate in sports, along with sport-specific guidelines as each sport has unique circumstances to consider. Guidelines have been developed in consultation with Washington Department Health officials, medical communities, the national governing body for education-based athletics (NFHS), and state committees of coaches and athletic directors.
Student Accident Insurance
We offer student accident insurance through Myers-Stevens & Toohey & Co., Inc. with services ranging from student health and accident plans to prescription drug discounts and even interscholastic tackle football coverage.
For more information about insurance offerings, or to enroll, visit the Myers-Stevens & Toohey & Co., Inc. website or call 1-800-827-4695.
If you are already enrolled in the student accident insurance program, you may submit a claim using the Student Insurance Claim form.
Deborah (Deb) Cochran