Kent Phoenix Academy offers three unique programs to meet the needs of a diverse student body. Learn more about our programs by clicking on the links below or on the left side of the screen.
- Kent Performance Learning Center
- Recovery, Opportunity, Achievement, Desire, & Success (R.O.A.D.S.) program
- Kent Virtual High School
Application & Enrollment:
Kent Phoenix Academy is a "choice" school. Grades 9 through 12 are considered for enrollment. Students and parents must apply and complete an interview to be considered for enrollment. Students may be required to complete a math and/or reading assessment.
Applications are accepted throughout the year and students are enrolled on a first-come, first-served basis. We encourage you to apply early, as our programs fill quickly each year. You may be placed on a waitlist if your program is at capacity.
- Review the program information above. Make sure to read the parent and student contracts; these outline student and parent expectations and are required upon enrollment.
- Check in with your counselor at your high school or middle school (if school is in session).
- Complete an application (link below). Applications are also available in the counseling office of all Kent School District high schools and middle schools as well as the KPA office.
- You may email, fax, or bring your application into the KPA office. Click here for driving directions.
- You will be contacted by our enrollment specialist once your application has been reviewed.
If you have questions about our programs or how to apply, please contact our enrollment specialist at the email address or telephone number at the top of this page.