Class of 2021: Apply for Financial Aid
Financial aid applications are used to determine how much money a student will receive to pay for education after high school.
- Complete the Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete the Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA)
If you need help filling out the FAFSA or WAFSA, please contact Kendall White at Kendall.White@kent.k12.wa.us or (253) 373-7679.
Virtual Office Hours
While our building is closed, Kentwood staff is available online from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on weekdays.
- Office Manager: Brooke Freaney, Brooke.Freaney@kent.k12.wa.us, (253) 373-7703
- Athletics & Activities Administrative Assistant: Stacy Herrick, Stacy.Herrick@kent.k12.wa.us, (986) 867-0233
- Cashier: Kathy Massimino, Kathy.Massimino@kent.k12.wa.us, (986) 867-0306
- Counseling Administrative Assistant: Karen Scott, Karen.Scott@kent.k12.wa.us, (986) 867-0374
- Data Processor: Jennifer Hinkle, Jennifer.Hinkle@kent.k12.wa.us, (986) 867-0237
- Registrar: Sarah Hamann, Sarah.Hamann@kent.k12.wa.us, (986) 867-0222
- Registrar: Nicole Pennington, Nichole.Pennington@kent.k12.wa.us, (986) 867-0335
New to Kentwood? Discover our online enrollment process for the 2020-2021 school year.
The family and community surveys have been extended to October 25. Please provide your input by completing a survey.
This exchange closes at 8pm, Monday, Oct. 26, 2020.