Formal Accessibility Grievance Process
File a Written Grievance
Any person who believes that the school district has discriminated against them because of their disability and thus violated Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and/or Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may file a written grievance with the Kent School District Section 504/ADA Coordinator. Once a written grievance is received, the District will investigate the allegations contained in the written grievance in an effort to reach a prompt and equitable resolution.
At a minimum, the grievance must contain:
- The nature of the grievance;
- The facts upon which the grievance is based, including a list of all witnesses;
- The remedy requested; and
- The complainant’s signature and the date the grievance is filed.
The written grievance must be filed with the Kent School District's Section 504/ADA Coordinator.
- ADA Coordinator: Spencer Pan | (253) 373-7513
- Section 504 Coordinator: Randy Heath | (253) 373-7610