Attend High School Events in Person
Kent School District (KSD) has worked closely with other North Puget Sound League (NPSL) superintendents, principals, and athletic directors to offer spectator access to as many home contests as possible.
Beginning March 23, a limited number of spectators will be allowed at high school events for free under the following guidelines:
- Only two (2) spectators will be admitted per home team athlete. Visiting spectators are not permitted at away contests.
- Spectators must follow Department of Health (DOH) guidelines by wearing a mask and social distancing with six feet between groups.
- Spectators must participate in a wellness screening before entering the event.
- Student only allowed with adult admission.
Spectators who do not follow the expectations may not be allowed to enter the event.
Please note that seating capacity varies by venue.
- Gymnastics: At this time, no spectators allowed. This is due to the number of participants from multiple schools at one location. Meets will be available through a live stream when possible.
- Girls Wrestling: At this time, two spectators for senior (grade 12) wrestlers are allowed at home and away matches, a pass list will be provided by each school. This is due to the number of participants from multiple schools at one location. Matches will be available through a live stream when possible.
Stream High School Events
All families and fans can watch live streams of high school events for free by school and sport.
All of the NPSL schools will attempt to cover as many events as possible.