Sign the Form on Skyward
Kent School District is distributing and accepting the annual KSD Device Agreement form online through Skyward Family Access for the 2020-2021 school year.
All families must complete this form for each student in their household after reading the Device Handbook to acknowledge the receipt of a district laptop, review important information for device care and usage, and accept the terms of agreement.
- Please log in to Skyward to complete the required online form for each student in your household.
- Complete the following steps or watch the video tutorial on YouTube to get started.
Step 1: Log in to Skyward
Log in to Skyward. If you have not received or have forgotten your username or password, please use the “Forgot your Login/Password” link to have reset instructions emailed to the address on file.
- Follow the instructions to reset your Skyward Family Access password.
- Contact your school office or office manager for additional support.
Step 2: Go to the Device Check-Out Form
A message will appear every time you log in until the form is complete. To get started, click the “Fill Out Online Form” link or “Online Forms” button.
Click the “Click here to start KSD Device Agreement form” link and then click the “Yes” button on the message that pops up.
Step 3: Read & Sign the Form
Your student’s information will be automatically filled into the form.
- Read the terms of agreement.
- Type your name in the “Parent/Guardian Signature” box.
- Enter the date in the “Date” box.
- Click the “Complete Step 1 and move to Step to 2” button.
Step 4: Submit the Form
Click the “Submit KSD Device Agreement” button to submit the form.
An acknowledge message will appear confirming the form has been submitted.
Repeat for Another Student
If you have more than one student, please complete this process again for each student in your household.
- Click the "Online Forms" button.
- Click "Fill Out Form" beside the student's name.