Student Attendance During COVID Closure
Students Must Make Contact Every Week
Students will continue to learn remotely while our buildings are closed for the rest of the 2019-2020 school year.
Teachers will take student attendance every week between May 4 and June 18 as part of phase four of Kent School District’s Continuous Learning Plan.
A student will be marked present if any of the following happened during the week:
- Student/parent emailed the teacher.
- Student participated in a virtual session.
- Student submitted an assignment.
- Student/parent had a phone conversation via Microsoft Teams with the teacher.
- Student/parent and the teacher participated in any form of two-way communication.
If you know that your child will be unable to participate in continuous learning during a particular week, please contact the teacher(s). Find contact information on each school’s staff directory (Our School > Meet Our Team).