Log in from Home
Connect a KSD Laptop to Home Wifi & Log In
In order to access the internet from your KSD laptop, you will need to connect to your home WiFi.
- Turn on the laptop.
- Do not log in yet. Click on the wireless icon on the bottom right of the screen.
- Connect to your home WiFi network. If your home network requires a password, please enter your home WiFi password.
- Once it is connected, click the power icon to restart the laptop.
- Log in to the laptop using your KSD username and password.
- Username: Enter “sn” and then your six-digit student ID number. For example, “sn123456.”
- Password: Enter your password.
Use the “Translate” drop-down menu to translate this and all other pages of our website or see step-by-step instructions to learn how.
Last Modified on May 11, 2020