King County Resources
- King County COVID-19 Resources including testing information
- Key indicators of COVID-19 activity, UPDATED DAILY (MON-FRI). This dashboard displays data on key indicators that track COVID-19 activity. King County provides tutorials on how to understand the data on their dashboards.
- Daily Summary Dashboard, UPDATED DAILY, 3:00-5:00 PM. This data dashboard shows total cases, deaths, and demographics. King County provides tutorials on how to understand the data on their dashboards.
- Visit the Public Health Insider blog for articles on COVID-19.
- PHSKC has launched a new webpage about COVID-19 vaccine. This webpage includes information about vaccine development, safety, expected availability and supply as well as a link to information for healthcare providers and community partners. This page is available in 18 languages. Updates about the COVID-19 vaccine will be posted to this site as we have more information available.
- Read about the current guidance and statewide temporary restrictions in effect until January 11.
Department of Health
DOH announced the release of Washington Exposure Notifications (also known as WA Notify), a new tool that works through smartphones, without sharing any personal information, to alert users if they may have been exposed to COVID-19. It is completely private and doesn’t know or track who you are or where you go. Learn how it works, how it helps, and see frequently asked questions at WAnotify.org. Please encourage your staff and families to register.