Learning Continues While Buildings are Closed
As part of phase four of the Kent School District (KSD) Continuous Learning Plan, students will receive virtual instruction and/or posted lessons for the rest of the 2019-2020 school year.
- Grading Guidelines
- Student Attendance
- Elementary Instruction
- Inclusive Education Instruction
- Secondary Instruction
Following Governor Inslee’s April 6 order, all KSD schools and offices are closed through June 19, 2020.
- All out-of-district transportation, school events, field trips, community rentals, athletic practices, and competitions are canceled.
- There is no access to KSD facilities unless otherwise communicated.
- School playgrounds are closed.
Supporting Students & Families
Team KSD is working throughout the closure to provide resources and support for our community.
- Answers to frequently asked questions are added as needed.
- Free meals are available to all children 0-18 years old at select school and community locations.
- Childcare is available for school-aged children of first responders and healthcare workers.
We will continue to send frequent updates with information and resources throughout the closure.
- Emails: Make sure your email address is current and listed in Skyward Family Access.
- Text messages: Opt-in to receive text messages to your cell phone using Skyward Family Access.
- Website: Bookmark the Kent School District Closure Updates for quick access.
- Social media: Follow KentSchools415 on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.