Title I & LAP Family Engagement
We Encourage Families to Get Involved
- Sign and return the school compact/agreement.
- Participate with the school planning team on the building plan.
- Attend school conferences.
- Volunteer in school or assist students at home.
- Participate in the Kent School District Parent Advisory Committee.
- Attend the State Title I/LAP conference.
- Communicate with School Staff.
Engagement is a Shared Responsibility
The Kent School Board believes family engagement is a shared responsibility in which schools and other community agencies and organizations are committed to reaching out to engage families in meaningful ways and in which families are committed to actively supporting their children’s learning and development.
It is the policy of the Kent School District Board of Directors to ensure family engagement in our schools and in school governance and to support family engagement in education at home and in our community.
- Board Procedure 4130 Parent Involvement and Family Engagement
- Board Procedure 4130P Parent Involvement and Family Engagement
Parent involvement and family engagement efforts in the Kent School District will be comprehensive, coordinated, systemic, and sustainable.
Student & Family Support Services