Senior Memory Markers
Purchase & Submit by December 15, 2023
Let a graduating senior know how special they are to you by purchasing a full-color memory marker in the 2023-2024 Kentwood yearbook!
- Half page (8 inches wide by 5.5 inches tall): $120
- Quarter page (4 inches wide by 5.5 inches tall): $90
- 1/8 page (4 inches wide by 2.75 inches tall): $75
Space is limited. Submissions will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis through Wednesday, December 15, 2023.
- Write a message or a poem to someone you care about
- Add a photo or photos
- Make sure the text and the photo(s) fit within the dimensions of the format you ordered
- Seal in an envelope along with a check payable to Kentwood High School
- Digital format will be accepted so long as it is a .jpg file with a resolution of 300 DPI or higher
- Drop off your memory marker in Mr. Maebori's faculty box or in the Kentwood Main Office
Memory Markers must be submitted exactly as you’d like them to appear in publication. The yearbook staff will not assemble a collection of words and pictures. Incomplete submissions will be returned.
All messages and photos will be reviewed by the editorial staff and are subject to editing. Those we cannot print will be returned to you as soon as possible for you to substitute one that will work.
If you have questions, please email KDubyearbook@gmail.com. You can also submit digital Memory Markers via this email address.