Adaptive Support Center (ASC)
2019-2020 ASC Primary & Intermediate Supply List
The following voluntary supply list reflects items needed throughout the school year. Consumable items including pencils, notebooks, and notebook paper should be replenished as needed.
Our school will make provisions for any student who cannot afford the listed supplies. Please let the classroom teacher know if this is necessary.
All supplies are the personal property of your student and should be labeled with his or her name.
- Backpack (big enough to hold jacket and folder)
- 3 large boxes of tissue
- 1 box of one-gallon Ziploc bags
- 1 box of sandwich Ziploc bags
- 4 large glue sticks
- 1 three-hole binder pencil pouch
- 1 package of Crayola pipsqueak markers
- 1 package of plastic spoons and forks
- 1 package of paper plates (at least 100 count)
- 3 containers of playdough
- Snack to share with the class (goldfish, microwave popcorn)